Friday, June 18, 2010

Sharks Eye View

People often tell me how strong I am. I have handled a great deal in my life as have many others who read this no doubt. Last night I watched a show on research being done to protect sharks. They were working to get DNA samples from these beautiful creatures. This entailed them having to pull sharks onto the boat, (no hooks involved), get their sample, tag the shark then set them free. As they attempted this, the sharks were, of course, unaware of their desire to be of service. They fought back with everything they had. Resisting to the point of complete exhaustion. The stronger the shark, the longer the fight. This made me wonder...how often do I do this.

How often is the Universe reaching out to try and help me but because I am unaware of the real motives or potential behind what's happening, I fight back with all I've got? Because I am strong I seem to fight harder and longer than if I were not so strong. So I find myself wondering, when is 'inner strength' really just us standing in our own way?

Because I am the resident mystic you probably expect me to have the answer to this?

Wrong, this is simply a random thought I now contemplate through out my day.

A glimpse into the life of lady behind the Mystic Truth. To gain insight one must be utterly clueless realize this & become uncomfortable with that feeling. To gain the mystic life one must be clueless & uncomfortable a great deal of the time.....over & over again.......silliness really.

Wisdom & inner strength or Clueless & incredibly stubborn....?

Nearly interchangeable in our world of duality it seems.

Of course we're free to see it in whatever light we choose.

A work in progress for me in my life & a little something for you to ponder should you find it an interesting thought.


Love, & light always,

Your Mystic Lady
Taerie

No comments:

Post a Comment